Change, delete repository cache on client
- Category: Allgemein
- Created: Saturday, 31 December 2011 16:31
- Last Updated: Saturday, 31 December 2011 16:31
- Published: Saturday, 31 December 2011 16:31
- Written by Frank
- Hits: 9126
Delete RepositoryCache on Client
1. stop Enteo-Services (core and runtime)
2. Delete the folder "reserved" ( C:\enteocache\RepositoryCache )
3. Change NTFS-permissions on CMDBCache for Admiitrators = full
4. Delete the folder "CMDBCache" ( C:\enteocache )
5. Start the Enteo-Services
If you change or increase the "Cache size" in the Staging-settings of enteo site configuration, the client get the new settings after you do the steps above.
If you do not delete the "CMDBCache", the client apply the old staging-settings as it was configured before.
If you only increase the Cache size, all installed clients use the old staging-settings as it was configured before.